DKI Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan visited Ancol Dreamland Park. This is one of the preparations for the opening of Ancol which was originally scheduled for tomorrow, September 14.
While sitting in his car, Anies was seen entering using the PeduliLindung application. Ancol is one of the 20 tourist destinations in Indonesia that are recommended to operate again in the trial opening of recreational areas, based on the Circular of the Deputy for Industry and Investment of the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy/Tourism and Creative Economy Agency, Number: SE/8/IL.04.00 /DII/2021.
This Circular is a guide for Recreational Park Tourism Businesses to use the PeduliLindung application and apply strict health protocols in their business activities during the Corona Virus Disease 2019 Community Activity Restrictions Enforcement in areas with PPKM Level 3 in DKI Jakarta Province, West Java, Java. Central, DI Yogyakarta and East Java.
Recreational Park Tourism Business Actors are required to use the PeduliLindung application to screen all visitors and employees by using the PeduliLindung application QR Code in accordance with the provisions of the Ministry of Health.
“The management of Taman Impian Jaya Ancol welcomes the news and has made various preparations ranging from improving the CHSE-based health protocol from the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy to the integration of the PeduliLindung application. as an initial screening process to implement 3 T (testing, tracing, treatment),” said Teuku Sahir Syahali, President Director of PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancol Tbk.
Before doing recreation in Ancol, the following things must be considered by visitors:
1. Install the PeduliLindung application and ensure that visitors are in good health before doing recreation.
2. It is mandatory to have the vaccine, at least the first dose of vaccine and children under the age of 12 are not allowed to go on recreation.
3. Purchase tickets online through ancol.com.
4. Show proof of online ticket purchase to Ancol Gate officers as well as check-in in the PeduliLindung application.
5. It is not allowed to swim at the beach and must comply with all regulations in the Ancol tourist area.
6. Implementing health protocols in a disciplined manner during recreation, such as continuing to use masks, maintaining distance, maintaining hand hygiene with hand sanitizer or washing hands with water and soap and not creating crowds.
“We hope that the trial process for opening a recreation area can be utilized as well as possible by people who have longed for a vacation at Taman Impian Jaya Ancol. For that let us be disciplined in implementing health protocols properly so that holiday activities are safe and enjoyable,” added Sahir.
Next Opening Hours Ancol
Watch Videos”Ancol Closes Due to Anies’ Reprimand? This is Manager’s Answer“