Lion Air Group has again cut the price of RT-PCR swab tests at its medical partners. Now, the price of the main condition of the flight has dropped to IDR 475 thousand.
In this low-cost RT-PCR swab test service, Lion Air collaborates with Daya Dinamika Sarana Medika (DDSM). Since its launch, there have now been 13 sampling locations.
“The implementation of RT-PCR continues according to health protocol guidelines, according to what has been carried out by the Lion Air Group and DDSM, affordable, Rp. 475,000 Jabodetabek vouchers for one RT-PCR, the validity period is according to the regulations that have been published and are currently in effect,” explained the Corporate Communications Strategic of Lion Air Group, Danang Mandala Prihantoro to reporters, Wednesday (28/7/2021).
“The test results after RT-PCR sampling will come out (completed) in an average of 12-24 hours,” he added.
The Covid-19 health test with Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR), is an examination procedure that begins with taking an examination material (sample) of phlegm, mucus or fluid from the nasopharynx (the part between the nose and throat), oropharynx (the part between the mouth and throat). ).
Previously, Lion Air had provided this service at low prices in 10 locations. Now, the service is being expanded in three more locations.
“Three additional locations make Lion Air Group and health facilities jointly providing 13 network areas for Jakarta – Bogor – Depok – Tangerang – Bekasi (JABODETABEK) and in North Sumatra,” said Danang.
The latest additional services for the latest RT-PCR sampling effective Wednesday (28/07):
1. Lion Air Tower Headquarters
Jalan Gajah Mada No.7, North Petojo, Gambir District, Central Jakarta 10130
– Monday to Saturday 08.30 – 16.00 WIB
– Sundays and national holidays – open (still serving) at 08.30 – 12.00 WIB
2. Siti Hajar General Hospital
Jalan Jamin Ginting No. 2, Merdeka, Medan Baru District, Medan City, North Sumatra 20222
– Every day for 24 hours
– Public holidays – open (still serving 24 hours)
Pamatang Siantar Regency
3. Rasyida Siantar Hospital
Jalan Seram No. 5B, Bantan, Siantar Baru District, Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra 21111
– Every day – 24 hours
– Public holidays – open (still serving 24 hours).
“Latest Locations: Jakarta, Medan and Pematang Siantar. Lion Air Group is also preparing to develop RT-PCR services in Makassar, South Sulawesi; Semarang, Central Java; Surabaya, East Java, Batam, Riau Islands; and Padang, West Sumatra,” explained Dan.
Here are the requirements for getting a cheap RT-PCR swab test from Lion Air:
1. Especially for prospective passengers who have tickets on Lion Air Group flights (Lion Air, Wings Air and Batik Air),
Ticket purchases (issued tickets) and air travel information can be obtained through: Lion Air Group Head Office and Ticketing Town Offices in all cities in Indonesia; www.lionair.co.id ; www.batikair.com ; Applications (mobile apps) Lion Air and Batik Air (purchase of Wings Air tickets can also be through the website and application); Call center 021-6379 8000 and 0804-177-8899; travel agent partners (tour travel) and online travel agents (OTA).
2. RT-PCR vouchers can be obtained directly at the time of ticket purchase (issued ticket),
3. For prospective passengers who already have Lion Air Group airline tickets and have not carried out RT-PCR, they can buy RT-PCR vouchers by showing the booking code through sales channels such as call centers, Lion Air Group sales offices, www. lionair.co.id, www.batikair.com, travel agents (tour and travel) and others.
4. The RT-PCR sampling process should be carried out 1×24 hours before departure. If sampling is close to the scheduled departure (less than 24 hours before departure), the voucher is not valid.
The results of the Lion Air RT-PCR test using the thermal cycler method (DNA amplification technique) and TCM (molecular rapid test), the implementation of the examination (test) is centered on:
1. C.229 Kartika Pulomas Hospital Laboratory, DKI Jakarta
2. C.779 Laboratory of Siti Hajar General Hospital, Medan City.
Watch Videos”KRL users agree there will be randomized antigen tests at stations“